Other club class, dance, demo & trip info
Round Dancing (MAY BE on hold due to the corona virus pandemic):
Blue Nova: Dave Smith & Kathi Gallagher. Mondays 7-9 pm. Glenn's Den 10178 Empire Dr. Lafayette (very near Louisville) 303-578-6588 or 303-915-2981 or email at BlueNovaDanceLessons@gmail.com. $5 a person per night. Dave Smith is the instructor. Questions? Call Kathi Gallagher @ 303-915-2981.
Becky Evans: 806 Spruce Pl Lochbuie, CO Sunday nights Beginners 5-6:30 pm Adv/inter class: 6:00-8:30. beckylpe@gmail. Wednesdays at Glenn's Den, 2pm-4pm. Classes phase 5 and 6, and some ph 4's.
Dancing Penguins: John and Karen Herr various levels and days. thedancingpenguins.com Maple Grove Grange, 3130 Youngfield St. Wheat Ridge, CO.
NEST Class: Ongoing in 2022
The NEST curricula allows students to start class whenever they want and proceed at their own pace. Students do not have to wait for a scheduled class. NEST classes run at the Wheat Ridge Grange, Mondays from 7pm to 9pm. Cost is $10 per evening. Contact Peggy Pingel 303-829-5202 or email@example.com, or Bear Miller 303.973.9529 firstname.lastname@example.org to enroll. We will help you become square dance proficient fast. (Monday nights). Beginners are encouraged to enroll on the first Monday of the month.
Past Demonstration Dances:
Please join us at this exciting upcoming demonstration event:
Denver County Fair 2019
Contact: Robert Shaffer, 303-653-1603, email@example.com
National Western Stock Show Complex
July 19, 20 & 21, 2019
Callers Bob Gaunt & other callers as they volunteer. We're looking forward to dancing to some of our experienced as well as new callers in the Denver area!
Dancers get into the Fair for free, but must RSVP to Robert so he can get the dancer list to the organizers.
Louisville Labor Day Parade 2019
Theme: Beach Party, Bill Heiny, Calling
Decorate the float @ 8:00 am 350 South Pl, Louisville or
Arrive @ 8:59 am for transportation to the parade
Monday, September 2, 2019
Potluck lunch after the parade
Contact: Linda Botelho, (813) 951-0437
Become a DAS&RDC Demo Star!
1) Attend Demonstration Dances/Parades during the square dance year, (May 1 – April 30).
2) Each Demonstration Dance/Parade you attend earns you 1 point. When you have accumulated 5 points, you become a Demo Star!
3) Sign in at the Demonstration Dance with the Caller/Club so you get credit for attending.
4) The Caller/Club asks that the dancers sign up on an attendance sign in sheet. Sign in sheet should include the dancer’s name, club & contact information.
5) The Caller/Club then sends the list of attending dancers to DAS&RDC Marketing & Publicity Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
6) DAS&RDC Marketing & Publicity Committee will be responsible for keeping yearly Demonstration attendance records that are turned in to them. Special Note: *It is the responsibility of the Demonstration/Parade organizer to send the attendance list to DAS&RDC Marketing & Publicity Committee. If the list of participants is not turned in to us, you will not get credit toward your Demo Star award for dancing at the event.*
6) All Demonstrations count! DAS&RDC, DACCA and DAS&RDC Member Club Demonstration Dances & Parades.
7) At the June DAS&RDC meeting, each year, Demo Stars will be announced & Star dangles will be awarded. When you have attended 100 or more Demonstration Dances/Parades, you will be awarded a Demo Star bar to attach to your Club badge.
Other Club Locations:
Hilltoppers Family Square Dance Club
Scuffed Shoes (dark until Sept 16, 2022)